Thursday, March 3, 2011

another bump in the road



Well my dear readers, it seems as though Turkey has shut down Blogger after some blogs were posting football footage that a local cable provider, owns the sole airing rights to. So rather than penalise those specific bloggers, a court in Diyarbakir decided to keep the entire nation from being able to write and read freely online.

This does not make me very happy, and if there is a way in which I can post to you, I will find it.


I believe I may have already.

2 comments:

Tim Clary said...

Fight the power, Szaza! Coming through loud and clear in the USA.

Also, your work looks even more spectacular in person. I shot some video in addition to the still shots that Marty and Claudio posted. Hopefully, I'll have it ready for Youtube soon. (And great photos in this post as well)

szaza said...

Thanks so much, Tim!
I can't wait to see the video!