Tuesday, June 28, 2011

...and she's off!



Well I'm off to Kathmandu for the summer! I still have so many photos to share with you from my adventure in Brussels, so I'm hoping the airport in Doha still has free wireless. Blogging is a great way to kill time during layovers. My nerves are a little electric right now; I have scarcely had time to think. I have only had thirty-one hours between my trip to Belgium and my trip to Nepal. Goodness... I hope I can sleep on the plane...

See you in Kathmandu!

5 comments:

renilde said...

Ah bon voyage Szaza and have a great summer, being Belgian i just loved all your Bruxelles posts, the places and the beer are familiar to me and you presented them here in a lovely way. x

Anonymous said...

hey, i am from Kathmandu. I have been following your blog and sketches; and your excitement in this trip to our place...welcome! Hope we run into each other sometime..:)

barbara said...

let the adventures begin and happy blogging, your posts always leave me smiling.

and all that lovely food, you must have great metabolism!

b.

Tim Clary said...

Good luck Samantha! I can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

szaza said...

Thank you, my friends!
I will do my best to keep the blog updated but my internet connection is as slow as honey. Delicious, Nepali honey.